We Know Drivelines Inside and Out
At Minnesota Driveline, Inc. we have been exceeding the standard for driveshaft and u-joint repair since 1979.
We operate with a trained staff ready and willing to help you in any way possible. We can diagnose driveline issues, provide free technical support, and deliver pre-stocked parts or locate parts that are hard-to-find. In the end, we can assist you in getting your driveline issue fixed right the first time.
Minnesota Driveline operates with modern equipment, an in-house parts department, and certified technicians that are dedicated to keeping up with industry changes.
Repairs — Shop Capabilities
Same day service is possible with most applications.
- Driveshaft and 4x4 Front Shaft Rebuilding – Cars, Trucks, Farm Tractors, Semi Tractors, Heavy Construction Equipment
- Making and Rebuilding of Sprinter / Mercedes Drive Shafts
- Dynamic Balancing of Driveshafts
- Driveshaft Customization – Lengthen, Shorten, Build New, Steel and Aluminum Driveshafts
- Resurface Flywheels
- Axle Repair and Replacements – ATVs, Side-by-Sides, UTVs
- Racing Applications
Driveline Parts — OEM & Aftermarket
Our Waite Park, MN repair shop and parts facility maintains a large inventory of used, rebuilt and new parts to meet your needs and budget.
- New and Rebuilt Clutches – Cars, Trucks, Semi Tractors, Farm Tractors
- Power Take Offs and Parts
- PTO Shafts
- Center Bearings
- Hydraulic Pumps, Motors, Values and Filters
- Push-Pull Cables
- Wetline Kits
- Universal Joints
- ATV Driveshafts
- Driveshaft Flanges
- Steel and Aluminum Driveshafts for Cars, Trucks (light, medium & heavy duty), Tractors, Two-Wheel Drive, Four-Wheel Drive, Gas, and Diesel Vehicles